damn thats a lil bit before my time haha
i live right across from ponderosa, where the bridge used to be.
I lived in the Ponderosa...then moved to Cadet in 84...a long time ago
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
damn thats a lil bit before my time haha
i live right across from ponderosa, where the bridge used to be.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
the old flat bridge?..is it not there anymore?
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Biggin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
i live right across from ponderosa, where the bridge used to be.
</div></div>
Sounds like someones house is getting egged in a couple weeks [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] lol
no, it broke during the first flood.
they changed the entry into ponderosa too, its on the left side close to the trussell now.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
That's strange..it held in 77 during the flood...lol. The entry now used to be the back way in.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I share the same feeling as Indian Dad! I have pride in my school. Even teach and work at another school now and have pride in it as well. But the bottom line is I want what is best for my son and in my opinion, that is a brand new consolidated high school.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">im from east stone
which > big stone
facts are facts </div></div>
Haha, which is my point thats how Appy sees BSG.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the old flat bridge?..is it not there anymore? </div></div>
You must not get out much! That bridge has been gone since around '02.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I just don't frequent the Ponderosa..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks